Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Magical Power of WORDS to Create Your Destiny



It may sound simple but our thoughts, intentions and words play a huge role in our daily experiences.  As I browse through posts on facebook, twitter and blogs, I am surprised by the way some people are using their energy and what they are creating through their words, what type of information they are sharing and interpretations of various experiences.  As I listen to people and their words about themselves and others, I so frequently want to share something that would demonstrate the power we have through use of language and how it can positively or negatively impact their own experiences.  When I found the video above, I was interested in checking out words of power.  It can be so beneficial to use powerful words to maintain a state of clarity and confidence.  Why not be uplifting?

No comments: